The DLOC Test Hookup Page
Prior to using VISITview in a teletraining session, it's a good idea to do a
test hookup. To help you do this, we've created a test presentation.
Contact one of the WDTB instructors to arrange a test hookup, if desired.
To Install and Run the Presentation
- Download the Presentation: DLOCtest.exe (7.6 MB). You can place
it in any temporary directory you prefer.
- Execute the file you just downloaded. (Double-Click on it in Windows Explorer.)
- Click on the Extract Button.
- Be sure to double check your PC setup - see the DLOC Teletraining Instructions Page.
- Execute the visit.bat file (don't forget to arrange for a hookup with a
- Sign in with your name (or office identifier).